I am the door. If anyone enters by me, he will be saved and will go in and out and find pasture. (John 10:9)
What's This All About?
This Is A Place To:
- Find practical tips, activities, and resources that support God-led living and learning (whether you homeschool or not)
- Explore what loving God with the heart, soul, mind, body, and service looks like in the context of everyday life
- Discover how the biblical mentor-student relationship can be applied to present day parenting and education
- Consider the messages conveyed by popular culture and schooling under the illumination of God’s word
- See examples of God’s work in current times as well as throughout His stories (history)
- Be encouraged and find support
Do you want to…
The Mentoring Triangle
Following God in a World Turned Upside-Down...
The Bible has a lot to say to parents and to those who teach. Unfortunately, so much of God's instruction has been twisted or ignored to suit our own will. Click on the images below to explore this simple triangular model for God-led living and learning.
Would You Like a FREE Printable Version of The Mentor's Triangle WITH VERSES?
Call to me and I will answer you, and will tell you great and hidden things that you have not known.
What’s the Latest News?
And one of the scribes came up and heard them disputing with one another, and seeing that he answered them well, asked him, […]
As I begin this third and final post in this series, I find myself back at the God-Mentor-Student triangle once again. Each point plays […]
For teachers, our planners are the roadmaps we rely on to take us through each school year. Carefully, we craft detailed lessons and order […]